If he wants to take me out for brunch... More than a hookup or nah?

Sooo we met on tinder. He just moved here from another country. I'm 21. He's 27. He asked me to brunch and to walk next Saturday, could this mean he genuinely cares about me more than what tinder is notorious for? I've met both kinds on tinder.. Actually I met 2 who wanted a fling or a one nighter and 3 who didn't. Does this have potential?

Most Helpful Guy

• Way to early to tell if there is date no 2 and even a no 3 then yes

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on a the guy! I don't trust a guy who on tinder!

What Guys Said 3

• You're asking a question minus all the deciding factors. Without any detailed info on the guy it's impossible to conclude what he wants. And everyone is different. He could be interested or he could be looking to seduce/manipulate the situation. He could even be using you for practise. Could be anything. Not enough info to formulate a hypothesis

• I don't even know him that much I guess. He just recently moved here, that's all I know. I know I'm a pretty good looking and smart chick, so I'm hoping it's more than practice lol. I've been ignoring some of his messages and trying to get him to chase me and it's working. So I know he really really does want to meet me.

• tinder = hookup

• Way to soon to tell what did you put in your profile about what your wanting?

• I didn't put what I wanted or much about me. It was more of a joke

• No we have not discussed either of our intentions

• Well if tell him before he assumes what you want being its tinder

What Girls Said 1

• Unless you ask him straight up you will never know. Ask him before you go to brunch what is he looking for. Best and only answer you can get.

• Some guys may lie tho :/