Which one do you prefer? Online dating/In person dating?

Not going to lie due to my insecurities I've been online dating for all my life, 15 years of age.
It haven't been doing me well. I've stopped for 2-3 years now.
Trying to get back into dating, but in person now it gets me so nervous.

So which do you prefer? Online or in person?

• Online DatingWhich one do you prefer? Online dating/In person dating?
  • In PersonWhich one do you prefer? Online dating/In person dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted online because all of the best people I've known I've met via the internet. You just have much greater means of finding people you connect really well with because you can read the writing of large volumes of people in a very short amount of time to find someone you connect with. Unlike in person where you have to sit down and talk to someone for a while to find out anything about them other than how they look.

I mean I do prefer sitting down and talking with someone in person than talking to them online, but I prefer finding the people to do this with online because the selection is so much wider.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer what is known as Fuck Buddy dating. Not a difficult concept. You see you call them up on the phone. Yes God for bid a telephone. You tell them to come over to your place. Yes you have a place not a modem. If you don't have a place then they need a place – not a modem. Once you are at the same place at the same time, you have what is known as sex or intercourse or fucking. When the act is over they leave or you. It is very complicated highly difficult to understand in today's times but it works.

• The world is pretty sad when it gets to the point that a question will be considered valid to S which would you prefer a real date was some bull shit over electronic wiring. By the way I'm not a real person I'm not a catfish I'm not a tuna fish rather I am a bunch of electrons that are entangled. Rub those electrons together and I'll bet you can reach orgasm

What Guys Said 21

• Meeting online is fine, then it should go to offline and in person. Lng distance is fine too, yet at some point you have to meet in person regardless as it's not fulfilling enough to just do online dating unless you are in it just for attention, which would probably hurt the other person long term if they had an emotional attachment.

• No contest here for me. It has to be in person

• Clicks the missing both option I do some nights with girlfriend Skype calls where we have a ramen night.

• Ramen describes the quality of online dating

• But you not alone you said you invite people over.

• @KattFeesh Thats over summer xD

• In person better. Like this chick was so hot last night she was checking me out even though her boyfriend was standing in line in front of her. face to face is the best.

• Sir, that was me – your fly was open

• I was not kidding around or trying to get into a sarcatic situation here.

• What I just did I don't often do but you deserved it

• I prefer texting at first, to get to know her better, followed by a in person date.

You can't really get to know someone unless you take them out of your screen and put them in front of you and give them a plate of messy food haha

• I would rather go on a date with a person, this way it would take 15 min to an hour to see if we click or I should call it quits.

Online dating on the other hand is a fuck whole or bullshit and trash both male and female, were people are bunch of shallow bitches too afraid to say they don't want to talk to you and that you can fuck off. Then again online dating has driven me to the point of wanting to pull the goddamn trigger and splatter my brains across the wall. Wheeee... So yeah fuck online dating :D

- Signed, with much love.
    ,. Deadpool

• I never date online.. I like to know who I am with.. on the net.. it could be some guy posing as a women.. pretty sad when they stoop that low

• In person will always be my first choice but I'm not against meeting someone online and what I mean by that is just by chance on a forum or something as I don't do dating websites and never will I'm also open to doing long distance again.

• By online dating, do you mean finding each other online and then meeting in real life, or finding each other online and having a relationship only online? I can sort of deal with the former, but there's no way I'd do the latter.

• I'm shy and have a bit of social anxiety... so start with online dating to make the first contact easier and then when both are interested do it in person

• i rather die than make an online dating account

In fact i have never even been on an online dating site

• I'd prefer meeting online, but relationship in person. Can't do physical shit online :P

• I said online only because, on good sites anyway, one can quickly filter through the madness a little easier, but admit there are downsides such as not knowing or seeing what the other person is actually like.

• I've done neither, so my opinion won't really count.
    Either way I'm not opposed to either of the two, though I'd probably prefer it to be in person.

• "Online dating" is pathetic.

• Online dating says, "hello, this is my attempt at looking for my other half. Im searching from my couch, could he please pass the chips if he exists?"

Most people were meant to be single, I'm sorry.

• I prefer in person

• Meeting online or through an app is great but "dating" really is best done in person

• In person always! But.. shit does happen

• It's not a contest, one is supposed to lead to the other!

• online dating

What Girls Said 12

• In person seems nice.

• There is NOTHING satisfying about an on line relationship.

• I'm not opposed to meeting people online. Even starting a relationship, but there has to be a physical component to it at some point. Like I can't have a relationship with no promise of meeting up at some point.

• I prefer in person. It's less risky, you get an idea on how the person is and you know how they react. When you're dating online you can't see that.
    Plus, the chances of being deceived are lower when you're not dating online.

• First online, then IRL.

• Dating in person.

• I will only date someone I have met in real life

• In person. I've never bothered with those dating sites/dating someone online.

• I prefer in person dating 100%

• I can't touch you through a screen lol

• It's hard. I've had a long distance relationship before cuz he moved away, and we had no choice. I liked the freedom and nit having to worry the next time you have to see each other. Relationships are just extremely annoying at this point of my life between 50 hour weeks and school. I rarely have time to sleep!

• In person, it makes more sense