How long do you date before sex?

So how long do you thing you should date or it doesn't matter if it feels right?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long at it takes.. the sex has to be mutual.. I do not ever force that issue.. but when the cards by both me ad her are on the table.. well I am always ready for it, there have been times tho when her and I have had sex on the first date.. but on those dates she got me all hot and bothered by playing some games with me, once she stripped me down to my undies and I stripped her down to her pretty panties and bra.. we played role play games.. it was an awesome nigt on all of those dates

Most Helpful Girl

• can't say. If you see a future together Or if it feels right go ahead, but communication and sharing each others intentions are very important

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on your level of maturity and what you want out of life. if you just want sex for pleasure or if you want it to mean something. One is instant gratification and the other is about building intimacy.

• It depends on the couple

• It depends just go with flow

• If no sex by 3rd date, I move on

What Girls Said 0