How do I know what I want from a guy?

So I have never really been interested in dating. Because I am still in college I want to work/Study hard. But recently Its like I have started noticing more guys. Like I had crushes but that was it. But now its like I have met some guys I fine really cute. I have thought what it would be like to date. But how do I know what I look for in a guy. I mean should I have an exact idea or ehat do I do. I have never ever date anyone. Bo has ever asked me out nothing. (p. s. There this guy my family says that they r sure he likes me... but he has never ever done anything to show attention)

What Guys Said 1

• Just try to get a general idea of what you might be looking for or have some general guidelines; for example, he is nice or caring. Dating and relationships are not necessarily a "hard" science.

What Girls Said 2

• Write down the pros and cons of what you want in a guy. Like do you want him to be humorous, quiet, or shy. What is it that you don't like in a guy? Such as cheating, betrayal, etc. Just experiments and write down qualities of what you want and don't want in a guy

• You sound like me I just hope your first crush is not in a relationship or married because that sucks and I dont wish it upon anybody and no he never find out nor I talk to him.

• No the guys I have had crushes on are all single. I dont do that. Yeah its pretty hard😧

• I never reply to them because its not right and it's not OK so I just stay to myself.