Is something wrong with me?

Is something wrong with me if I haven't had a boyfriend yet? (I just turned 19 recently btw). It doesn't bother me that I'm single and I also enjoy it but once in a while I start feeling slightly insecure that if people ask me if I have ever dated and I tell me them no, they will be shocked or something.

What Guys Said 1

• There should be no pressure to jump into anything because society or peer pressure tells you to. That's how girls get used up quick and it creates a lot of regret. Take charge of your life, be confident and proud of your purity. Choose the best guy for you. Trust me, women can take their pick. Guys are pretty insecure. The most insecure guys are the best looking ones. We basically look to women to validate our worth. Never assume because people act tough that they are tough. Everyone is pretty much the same. Some people just hide it better than others. So be confident that you can get the guy you want when you see him. Make eye contact and smile. That is how conversations get started. ;) if the guy is good for you he'll appreciate the fact you haven't been around the block already

What Girls Said 2

• nope. I had my first boyfriend at 19. I made the first move and asked him out.

instead of sitting around waiting for a guy to make a move on you, make a move on guys you find attractive and interesting first.

• There's nothing wrong with you just have to go out of your comfort zone and meet guys and talk to them.