What's wrong with me?

I ask this because I'm a good girl I don't party or do drugs not even alcohol, I stay home reading I dress casual but I like to dress without showing. I'm very friendly I love kids and animals I'm also kind and people always say I'm a good girl but what I don't understand is why do I always attrack guys in relationships or married.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many possibilities to your situation. Let's take the optimistic approach and assume that you project what men really want and are a wholesome type of girl especially to men who are dating or are married to girls that are or have been very liberal with their bodies outside of/ during their relationships.
    Let's now assume the more aggressive approach which is that the men who are in relationships neither respect the women they are with nor do they respect the relationship itself. These types of guys see a girl like you and think, she's so innocent... I bet she's naive and I can take complete advantage of her on the side. Basically your innocence and conservativeness turns them on. This happens more often than not but there are exceptions where men get tired of women of low standards and low morals and want a more conservative and confident woman. But those type of men should respect the situation enough to sever ties with the woman they don't want to be with before they pursue you. That is, assuming you are interested in that guy and made it known that you'd be interested as soon as he was single. If I were you that would definitely be a firm standard. Nobody likes home wreckers. I always think of situations as though I was on the bad end of the deal, how would I feel? That allows you to be considerate of the guys 'significant other' you don't know about, haven't met yet. Always get the whole story... it'll give you some idea of which type of guy you're dealing with.

To further explain why guys like this may think an innocent girl is naive comes from a predator mentality where a moral compass and innocence are both signs of weakness: I. e. You're either predator or prey. Not all guys think like this however the only reason I mentioned it is you suggested all of the interested parties were currently "in relationships." Hope that helped somewhat. At least it'll keep you from being manipulated by predators.

• The guy is married and he was very friendly and he kept asking me questions about me not to mention he's always looking at me.

• It's best for you if the guy is interested that he seperates from his wife. Otherwise you're well on the way to being a conquest to fill the gaps in a current lull in his marriage. If he's just talking and looking he could be smitten with you and he could be conflicted with himself and weighing his options on what he wants. You or the marriage or possibly both. If he wants a relationship and if you do as well then take charge of that situation. You want to be the main one not the conquest on the side.

• I'm happy alone I want to finish school and get my life together before I date someone.

What Guys Said 6

• It's because they can tell that subconsciously you need the experience that a married man has in order to be happy. There's a need deep inside that only a married man has the experience to fulfill you.

• Like what type of experience?

• Do you lack any particular experience? Money management, people skills, etc? Whatever experience you need most is what they have to offer you.

• You sounds like the type of girl I'd be interested in. Most likely those are the guys you are also attracted to. Maybe see what guys might be trying to get your attention.

• They are the ones going for me while I avoid them

• I'm an extrovert and only when when it comes to guys because I know nothing about having boyfriends

• If you are confident and extroverted and shy guys interested will only be intimidated lol. And maybe the guys with girlfriends see your extroverted nature as appealing and that's why they pursue you.

• Because we mostly attract what we are and not what we want. It tells me that you have "a relationship mindset" that just happens to be single.

• Seems like your just a girl with a crazy side lol.

• Nothing, try to someone like yourself.

• Hmmm, I find that most "Good Girls" tend not to go out, and if they do they aren't approachable...

Are you shy?

That might explain why you talked to a married guy, because he was married and you had no intention of dating him so it was easier to talk too?

• He was the one all looking at me I only notice him and that's all until I talk to him I notice the ring

• I met him at a bookstore

• Okay, So are you wondering why you only attract married guys instead of single guys?

Is that the issue?

What Girls Said 2

• Your looking in the wrong places.

• Maybe because you stay at home a lot, which means that you do not meet many people.