How to have self-confidence when dating?

when opening your heart to someone makes you feel vulnerable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well start with when has any time, other than dating you have had self confidence? Has there been any other time you have been vulnerable and self confident?

• Self-confident, yes. Vulnerable, yes. At the same time, not so much. The closest is if I have to act confident even though I feel vulnerable inside. But I don't like putting up a front.

• Being vulnerable is like honesty it's like saying I'm really nervous and being surprised that the other person is too or they completely understand and empathize with you, that's being both confident and vulnerable. I think you worry too much about being judged negatively, and that's OK however not many people judge others least they too be judged.

• Thank you for MHO!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to reassure yourself how wonderful and loveable you are. Not everyone is going to see it, but someone definitely will.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it does but everyone messes up or fumbles, so that doesn't matter but what does matter is how you come back from it. Don't be scared to live your life because of other people

• Take it slow.. in small steps. Develop trust. See how things go and open up in degrees.

What Girls Said 1

• By begin your self.