Intelligence or beauty?

Would you go for:
An intelligent, intellectual average looking person
Or
A beautiful but not so smart kinda air heady person?
Be honest and why.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date the Beautiful and dumb but I'd give a job to the intelligent one. Why? Well the job one is obvious but the dating ones a little trickier. I've dated girls as smart as me and smarter than me. It doesn't really make things that much better. I mean I love talking science and it's cool when you already somewhat understand what I'm talking about but like 95% of my relationship life is filled with really simple things like Netflix and eating and sex. Knowing quantum doesn't make you a better cuddled. I've got friends to talk academic stuff with. I've also dated people who were insanely attractive and those who weren't very attractive at all and it did make a huge difference. I rarely got excited to spend time with a girl cause she was so smart. Being smart just kind of felt like a cool bonus. But those few extremely beautiful girls that I've dated are burned into my memory as being some of the most fun I'd ever had in relationship. So I kind of feel like if you asked a kid which stuffed animal they want the super soft teddy bear or the fury that can talk. The curvy at first seems like the cooler toy but eventually it's going to just get annoying. The soft teddy bear is going to be a lot more appealing for a lot longer. Sorry if that makes me sound shallow but you asked for honesty.

• *furby not fury

• *furby not curvy

• What if she was smart but fun and sweet at the same time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligent.
    Screw being a stupid air headed barbie doll. There's enough of that in this world.
    Someone will love my brain and average looks instead! 😆

What Guys Said 25

• Intelligence, but average looking.

I'm average looking, so I'd rather have a girl that was also average looking. Attempting to maintain a relationship with a model like girl would be awkward as hell.

Beyond that, being able to have stimulating conversation with a girl is amazing. Intelligence is incredibly sexy.

• Really it should not be so difficult to have both. But anyway, beauty implies aesthetics, and is actually quite rare, so I'll go with that. But beauty would also imply a certain level of intelligence, so, I'm not concerned about selecting beauty. I'm sceptical about the so called air headedness of this beautiful person :)

• beauty because I can teach her wits

• Beauty is critical

• I'd probably go for the intellectual over the air head. Beauty grabs my attention, doesn't keep it.

Unless you're talking about a one-night stand, then it's the reverse.

• it wouldn´t work out if either of those were missing. "decent" looking and smart would win over a good looking air head any day but a rather unsightly person who´s smart... naww

• Wish she was hot and smart. For this question, hot. I'm not into ugly girls no offense to anyone. Just my personal opinion.

• A would be my choice.

• Straight up A. Why?
    No drama, knows how to work stuff out.
    Plus, the average girl is often rated higher in attractiveness than the average guy.
    The average girl is already beautiful.

• Maybe the other person's beauty would balance me out some, still not sure though. Intelligence means we might think alike.

• the right mixture of both

but if she is at least average looking... the intelligent one.

• Intelligent person, so i can fuck her brains out.

• Both

• intelligence is a sincere form of beauty

• Beauty, at least I'm being honest.

• Intelligence. It makes life so easy

• i would go for an intelligent, intellectual average looking person.

• A. No doubt about it.

• An intelligent and above average looking person I'll say

• Depends on how good looking she is..

• Both of them.

• Intelligence for sure, it helps you conquer the world like i did

• Who of those is the kind and friendly one?

• Intelligence but I can search until the end of times. All girls are dumb.

• the first of course. but smarts aren't enough. good heart is needed too

What Girls Said 13

• A mental connection is important to me, so I'd need someone around the same intelligence level as me.

• I'll take beauty haha!

• But intelligence is beauty☺

• ya talkin about guys?
    i would take an intelligent average looking guy anyday

• Intelligence!! That's a no brainer for me. I would much rather have a relationship with someone who I could have intellectual conversations with than someone who knows nothing. Plus, I think relationships are more about the romantic attraction than the sexual.

• The second option :)
    I personally care more about looks than intelligence in a guy.

• Dammit.
    Probably beauty if I'm being honest.

• Mine would be handsomeness

• Intelligent average looking guy 😊

• If you do not have brains you have nothing that attracts

• A hands down

• Intelligence.

• Intelligent for relationship, beautiful for one night stand. Im looking for a relationship atm though.