Do some Arab, Persian and East Indian women like East Asian guys?

I don't know why but girls from Middle East or India seem really attractive all of sudden but I have never seen Asian guy with Arab, Persian or Indian girls. Maybe it's taboo for them to date or marry outside of their race or religion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some of them do. Others do not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, some of them do like East Asian guys, for sure!

I grew up and still live around all kinds of ethnic backgrounds, but -- for whatever reasons -- most of the girls who have thought I was attractive (that I know of) have been Indian/Persian/Arab/etc. Not sure why that is, but it's probably just coincidence that it turned out that way. Either way, I'm not complaining. xD

So some of them do, and some of them don't. You just have to find ONE who does like you, and it won't matter how the other girls feel about you.

But yes, it's rare to find such girls in serious relationships outside of their race and religion, due to the cultural and religious issues that they face.

What Girls Said 3

• most of arab girls that i know are very attracted to east Asian guys, they prefer Asian guys the most and arab guys the least. other races are in the middle.
    for indian girls i rarely find them attracted to Asian guys but i'm sure there are some out there.
    persian i have no idea sorry :|

• because WHY NOT

• I assume so but I think it's an individual thing.

What Guys Said 3

• I've always found south Asian and arab, persian women hot, for my whole life. I've been dating an indian girl for 7 years. Her parents hated me at first but things have gotten a lot better, i met her dad and it went surprisingly well

And there are arab and south Asian girls that do like east Asian guys. I've met some

• Few do but they mostly love white guys or really light skinned Latinos.

• Some sure do I guess