Girls, Does holding hands mean anything?

so there is this girl I like and we have been hanging out a lot lately and we went to a party and were pretty drunk. Her friends ditched her so I ditched my friends to walk her home which took over an hour but I enjoyed it. We kept putting our arms around each others waste and eventually held hands for most of the walk. My question is does this mean anything? I don't hold hands with girls I'm not interested in.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Please dont put ur hands around anyone's waste :/
    Anyway, it always means something to anyone who appreciates that as an innoceng intimacy that doesn't just happen between anyone.

• Well she was putting her arm around me so I did the same

• yeah i hope she gives u a good response =]

• Thank you :)

What Girls Said 4

• depends on girl. holding hands means a lot because hands are one of the most sensitive parts of a human body, the temperature and feeling it gives to you. I don't know what kind of girl she is but I think you should observe that is she behaving the same with other boys.

• yes it does. but your drunk so don't count!

• So it does mean something but you're saying I have to do it while sober?

• Yes, for me it would mean. I would only do it with a guy I'm interested. If a guy tried to hold my hands and I wasn't into him, I'd step back because I wouldn't be comfortable.

• I think it does