Have u ever met someone on tinder?

if u on tinder, have u ever met someone from there? how was it?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, once. Things were going great for a while but sadly he was going back to his home country. Things turned a bit sour as well because he started pushing me away. Probably because he didn't want to get hurt.
    I might meet another guy in July, depends.
    As a whole I don't really have anything negative to say about tinder, you just have to pick who you want to match with carefully.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah it's pretty much the same as any other first date you have with a girl you met at some random place once and got her number

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, for 1 week

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on Tinder, but I did on Plenty Of Fish. She cancelled on me after arranging to meet up 4 times and then when we finally did meet up, had virtually no chemistry and never saw each other again after.

Probably says more about me than POF.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had about 5 dates with girls I met on Tinder. They all went ok; the usual small talk over some drinks. But none of the girls really intruiged me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea like 6 chicks, I only text one of em now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I only downloaded that on my phone the other day, and then it was crashing continuously, something wrong with it I guess. Had to delete the app. Sadly, my Tinder adventures came to a temporary hault even before it took off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup went on a date, never saw her again after first date which is a great thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanted to yes, unfortunaley never got the chance :(

0|0
    0|0
  • dont use tinderrrrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea had some hookups

0|0
    0|0
  • I got rid of Tinder when I realized girls didn't take it seriously.

Why download an app that is known for facilitating hook-ups, but then constantly put "no hook-ups" "no hook ups" on your profile? I guess they need an app just to find friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't...
    What about you?

0|0
    0|0
    • i met one guy from there and never sow him again, gladly

• No i haven't, have you?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes once and was awful

• Show All
    • yes of course

• PM me

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I started using it a month ago. Had decent amount of matches and I gotta say all of them seemed like good fellas. Only one of them actually asked me out on a date, like the day after. I said yes and that's how we met. As it stupid as it sounds, I fell in love with him after a first date. He was as real as someone can be: handsome, cute, gentlemen, funny, ambitious... everything. He just moved to my city. I thought things were going great, until after the 3rd date. He hasn't made any move on me and I was suspicious. When he asked me out again, I cracked and asked him what's his deal with me. He then said that he sees me only as a friend and would like to keep hanging out. My heart was crushed, but I had to move on. I rejected the friendship offer and didn't hear from him since. I'm back on Tinder now. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • how u spent date with him? maybe u hurry a little too much and he had interest for u more than friend. I have opposite problem, guys try to get me in bed on the 1st date

• My husband and I met on there... It's been fun, we're having our first kid. His dog doesn't hate, nor does his family. I think my tinder attempt was not a successful one just base on the fact it was meant to be a hook up sight, but I never actually hooked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. It was eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a few dates but none went anywhere. I have to say that most of the guys I met weren't really looking for anything serious. I have a couple of friends who had relationships with Tinder people but they were very short-lived (a few months max).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lmfao.
    Horrible decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • once i catfished this guy and made him send pics of his puppies to me, we never met but i still have his puppy pics :D

0|0
    0|0