Which girl would you date?

Not saying which one I am heheh, pls choose and say why :) if hypothetically they are the same apart from these points

GIRL 1-
-165cm, 55kg, toned, hourglass figure
-long hair
style- playsuits, dresses, ankle boots
-great pianist (AMUS level), keyboards/piano in rock band, plays bass
-great sense of humour, confident, but not arrogant
-ranges from being ladylike, well-mannered to eating an entire pizza with sides around my crush
-likes playing video games and shooter games
- likes mma, boxing, does strength training/cardio daily, flexible

GIRL 2-
-165cm, 48kg, medium boobs, skinny, less curves
-short, straight shoulder-length hair
-style- loose jeans, cardigan, t shirt/blouse
- serious, sensible type, quiet, shy with new people, cute personality, damsel in distress, innocent, submissive type, good manners
-great singer in band, has won many awards, perform at events
-doesn't exercise regularly, but plays tennis once a week

0|0
6|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Which ever is better looking

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date but would want to play with Girl #1 one but the shooters part makes me unsure. Since shooters are not that great to me at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Girl 2 sounds a little more boring... like, a little less likely that she'd do adrenaline activities with me.

Girl 1 sounds fun enough, even though when people ask these questions I typically don't choose the sporty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but in this case GIRL 1 is a keeper.
    GIRL 2 sounds nice but GIRL 1 wins this.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yah mannnn U DA MAN 👌🏼

• Guessing you are girl 1?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm gonna bet on your guess, lol.

• You saw the 'my' didn't u
      HAHAAHA dammit

• And the clear comparisons and specifics ("AMUS level", tone of comparison in girl 2, etc.)
      Anyways, yeah Girl 1 (you) have desirable qualities. Video games is a huge turn-off to me however, not that you need to care, but just to add a data point.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I could date both... there are no show stoppers in any one of the two stories so if any one of them smiled to me I'd smile back and have a nice chat :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1, no debate. Way more interesting and I don't really like quiet and shy types.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on which I connected with but most likely 2 but just because that's the type I usually like. But I could I also see myself falling for 1 given the right circumstances.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaa reason? :)

• I'm attracted to serious, sensible type, quiet, shy with new people, cute personality, damsel in distress, innocent, submissive type, good manners. Then "great singer."
      I'm not swayed by boobs, straight vs curvy figure. Being a gamer is OK but it's not something I'm necessarily attracted to.

• Ok each to their own. What kind of guy are u? Eg what's ur personality like? Curious to know heh

• They both have good different aspects, but if I could only choose one I suppose I'd say the first. Tough choice, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • a mix of both

1|0
    0|0
  • Little from column A, little from column B.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are girl 1

0|0
    0|0
  • The one with a more fuckable face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gal 1

0|0
    0|0
  • both sounds good to me, but i would date number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill date the one that doesn't make me read all this text

0|0
    0|0
  • Can eat an entire pizza in one sitting? I'll go with #2 thank you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha is that the reason why u chose two?

• Both seem decent to me. I just don't want a girl who can inhale a pizza. A great singing voice is always an attractive feature. Don't care so much for the damsel in distress, but nobody is perfect.

• Girl number one, for having so much in mutual and even the hour body glass is really nice feature!

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • both not really my type of girl but i would give both a chance xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your comment! What is ur type of girl?

• meh the ideal girl would be a chubby ginger girl with huge boobs, long red hair, deep green eyes, pale skin, humorous, a bit naughty, a bit submissive, smart, simple, down-home

uhm maybe i forgot something but thats my dream girl so far :)

• Girl 1 is the obvious choice, I didn't even read the entire description of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Some combination of both maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • The one which is not a jew!

0|0
    0|0
  • id date girl number 2 honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1, because she seems like the girl version of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer girl 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The differences between them are not how I'd choose.

Both seem petite and good body. Both have hobbies.

I suspect 2 is easier to cold approach because she is quiet. On the other hand if 1 chooses to flirt she's probably better at it.

I might be interested in either if I detect interest back.

People would assume that if 1 liked them she'd make it obvious. If she didn't theyd assume she didn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• no because i don't know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date either honestly. They both seem like interesting people that I would like to get to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one is more like ne I'm going for her!!
    by the way isn't 48kg for 1m65 underweight?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are the first girl hence the "my" you threw in their, YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahahaha yeah I noticed right after I submitted dammit 😂

• If she is Mexican like you she loses anyway

• i wouldn't date either since i'm straight but they both sound cool

0|0
    0|0