My boyfriend wants to kiss but I don't want to?

First off I have kissed another guy before so this isn't my first kiss but we just started dating and I haven't even had the feelings to kiss him yet what should I do

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait until your ready if he ain't patient enough with you then that's his loss

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him you don't want to kiss yet... if he won't listen he isn't worth it.

• just let him kiss you and his instinkts will tell him stop

• kising is pointles if it leads to nowhere

• @sakurawizard1024 this is so irrelevant to the topic at hand it is ridiculous.

What Guys Said 12

• You aren't ready for a relationship yet. Kissing is a normal part of any relationship, therefore, no kissing, no relationship. You need to be only friends until you are ready.

• Then break up with him. Kissing is the fundamental part of being a couple. If you can't do that then you don't like him and your just friends.

• Then honestly you guys are in no place to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm assuming you guys are in high school. Don't worry about labels and just have fun together and do stuff. Maybe go bowling or to the movies. If you aren't excited for romantic things then you two probably aren't actually at a couple stage yet.

• How long have you been together? Just tell him you're not ready. Either you're not ready for a relationship or he's not the right guy. If it's only been a date or two then just say you're not ready yet for that.

• Let him come close to you and then make him run away from your bad breathe and body odour xD.

Or sneeze on him xD.

• Tell him you want it to be special for the both of you, not just him and that you're not ready to. If he doesn't respect it then he's not the one to date.

• If you don't want to kiss him, you shouldn't be with him.
    Break up.

• lol start off with having sex then kiss?

• Just tell him your not ready.

• You should break up.

• i haven't kissed in over 3 years, kissing is important t o me, i do NOT compromise on it. it has to be special

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing says you have to tell him about your First kiss here, dear, so Simply explain to him that you are Not this Ready Betty. If he really cares about you, he will Accept You and your Explanation Unconditionally.
    However, as time goes on and you are still Not Feeling him, It's Best from the Rest to be Merely tell him in being an Honest Jane... I do not feel the Same.
    Good luck. xx

• What the fuck Paris, she said she not ready for kiss yet and still you type "xx"

• @takumii yes, but he may not be her type, and if not, she may never pucker up.. and if eventually she does give him a kiss, then she is ready then, two scenarios. xx

• Than u don't like him.

• So you're under 18 and with a guy you don't even want to kiss.
    Either you're too young to be in a relationship or you just don't like this guy.
    Like I can't even imagine being with a guy I didn't want to immediately kiss once we're together. That doesn't make any sense to me.

• How did he expressed that he wants to kiss you? If you think he doesn't like you and dating you just for kissing he's not worth it. I suggest you wait a little while and test him then make your decision

• Then don't kiss him.

• Tell him your not ready to kiss yet

• Just do whatever you feel is right. If he doesn't like it, try to talk it out. If he forces it onto you, kick him in the nuts

• How old are you?