So I have some questions for guys who like/date outside their race?

So if you like a girl that's outside your race, how would you approach her? Would you even approach her, or just watch from afar? Like if she looked intimidating, or you felt that there was a chance she didn't like you back (even though you weren't sure) would you still tell her? If not, why?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• i date outside my race and u can never know unless u give it a shot rejection is apart of life but u can never find out if she is the one unless u give a shot

What Guys Said 2

• Approach her same way as any other woman.

• I dont need to approach them, they come to me. You see I am quite a unique guy, girls will probably never meet another guy quite like me. I'm fluent in Japanese and Spanish, and especially the Japanese girls, but both really like to see a guy interested in their culture and language. I am handsome, and currently building a very successful career for myself. They come to me, then I decide whether or not we continue with the relationship.