How do I know when it's the right time to approach a girl I don't know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do It. Maybe if you know a few friends of hers find out if she's seeing anyone. Pretty much just go for it, what I usually say to a girl I don't know but that I'm interested in is "hey, I know you don't know me at all but can I talk to you for like 2 minutes?" Then she says yes then I usually say "Ok so like I said I know that you don't know me at all but I see you around sometimes and frankly I think you're really pretty and I wanted to know if we could do something sometime, get to know each other, and see where that leads?" It usually always works but make sure you do your research so you know if she's not dating anyone and the big thing about it all is CONFIDENCE. Good luck man.

What Girls Said 2

• When you say hi!

• You just know

What Guys Said 4

• you should wait for her to give you a signal like a smile and stuff, if she doesn't notice you, then I dont think you should approach her, big chance she will reject you

• It's always the right time brother!!

• You can't. You should wait. It will be appear 😆

• Never. Just don't.