Would you continue dating a broke, short, average looking guy with a small penis?

• probably not
  • NO!
  • Maybe
  • Depends on his personality. I'm willing to pay for all the dates.
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Seeing how you didn't need to talk about his penis size and you didn't bother mentioning a single thing that's good about him... nothing about his personality etc.

Just do him a favor and break up with him.

• I didn't vote, cuz you want girls opinion on the matter, as a guy I advice you to forget about this poll, listen to your heart, dont do something and regret it, do what you want, we all have preferences for our SO, personality is the most important trait but it is not enough sometimes, wish him the best and break up if it makes you feel better, or stay with him if you love him too much and dont ask this question again. in short: If you like him and you are happy to accept him then stay with him , if you are not happy then break up.

• lol, What are his positive qualities?

Also I thought women said that size doesn't matter :o

Make up your minds!

• I am a financially stable, short, pretty good looking guy with a (very) small dick, and i find myself highly dateable lol. Let me at me.

• See women are gold diggers ookpalar

• You've already made up your mind... Dump him... Even if his tiny pecker doesn't turn you off... Being broke and ugly is unacceptable.

• Lol which girl would?

• Poor guy

• Wow you just described me. It's disheartening to see all these girls saying no. Guess I am screwed. Where are his positive qualities?

• Lol and then when guys say it, Women here would call them shallow. Xd

• Im not short im 5"10
    i admit to being broke lol not old enough for a job
    well i am but im not old enough to get transportation to the job without an adult

people say im above average so i dont think thats a problem
    and
    the last thing dont need to worry about that, im good there so
    i think im ok

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Broke, doesn't matter. I have hit hard times and have had a lot of help through it. Even when it is not owed so grateful that as I succeed in life I give back to the person that help my lowest. I will forever give back to this particular person financially as I experience success in life.

However, I wouldn't take advantage and let someone pay for every date. Either he should be finding creative dating ideas, maybe dinner at his place and he cooks. Average looking? But if I have a particular type, he is not something I'm interested in we wouldn't have even dated.

Wow! lol, you must really be frustrated with him, lol Um small penis, whether large or small a man should still be able to creative and keep a woman satisfied. So not being sexually satisfied, paying for the dates, it is almost like you might as well be dating yourself. But as far as short, average looking you still decide to date him, so he can't be knocked for that. And I guess you are still with him, but you seem highly frustrated with him, lol.

• Penis size has nothing to do with this, i would date them if I wasn't happy anymore, and it depends why he's broke- whether he's paying for bills and the job isn't cutting it or has no job etc.

• yes most likely!

• If he should signs of ambitious and was trying to get a job then I would because for me no job is a deal breaker. I can bear and work with the rest. You make it sounds soo bad tho.

• Well when you make him sound so appealing...

• As long as he treated me right. I'm very used to being the provider and I don't mind.

• I have standards so no but this poll just shows how PC gag women are with all their answers.

• I mean you haven't even mentioned why are you dating him from the first place.

• I'm broke , average looking with small boobs so, I can't be too picky haha

• uh no

• No of course not

• Why do you have to add his size in the end? That's gross

• Probably not...