Where should I touch my boyfriend when making out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You really can't go wrong except for just having your hands at your side. That's the one thing not to do. You can put your hands on his cheeks. You can put your hands on his other set of cheeks... You can grip his arms the back of his head. You can grab his shoulders. Wrap them around his back. You can grab (gently) his crotch. I like to graze my fingers down the sides of their bodies along the ribs because it's a sensual feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Let me answer your question by asking you a question: When you're making out with your boyfriend where would you like to touch him? What parts of him seem like natural parts to touch while you guys are kissing? Don't overthink it but just picture yourself in the moment and do what comes naturally. And then when you're actually in that moment just touch him where you feel like touching him.

• Rubbing his chest actually makes him feel more like a man.

• Not all guys like the same thing. The only way to find out what he wants for sure is by asking him - not us.

• On his winky.

• His wallet is a good place to start.

• Touch him everywhere to get him fully aroused. Take all your clothes off and expose all three private parts to give him a hard-on.

• He wants the D

• Everywhere

• on his dick, duhhh

• Touch his pee pee...

• finger his bootyhole

• Put your hand down his pants and stroke his dick then take his shirt off and kiss and suck his nipples and his belly

• On the 8===D

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I love touching his hair, or his jaw, his shoulders, all the way down. Depends on how far you wanna take it.

• back of his head or neck with one hand, then maybe hips or somewhere else with the other :P

• I typically stick to chest, back, and neck, sometimes upper arms

• His neck chest or hips

• Everywhere.
    go from his face to his neck to his chest to da boooooty, and then to the good stuff.

• Grab his dick👍🏼

• The back of his neck/hairline. I run my fingers threw my boyfriends hair.