Do you agree that women are way smarter at cheating in a relationship than men?

They lie better and they know it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Nah! I think men are.

• Can women cheat better ofcourse. Men don't see signs of cheating, women do. So the man may never know. If a woman want a to get caught she will, if she doesn't she won't. But I think it's less likely a woman will cheat. statically men cheat more and always have. Either way only shit heads cheat

• I would say no for me cause I'm a terrible liar and I hate hurting peoples feelings. If you think a girl is cheating it's a bit more obvious cause their friends would say if she was or not unless they're all rude.

• Well i understand that, its more likely towards a girl who is whilling to cheat, if she knows the way, she's got you! They are pretty good at it

What Guys Said 3

• Nope not at all. I have caught two over the years , one in the act ; the other was a little more sneaky but was photoed by a friend.

• Women aren't very good liars, they just think they are.

• Some of them can be pretty good

• I've never met any that could lie to my face and not come off like a liar.

• Yeah I know my girlfriend's done it and I still haven't been able to catch her prove it