Does she like me or loves me?

There's a girl who proposed me last year. I turned down her proposal. She admires/praises me a lot among her friends and father. Although I am an ordinary looking person and she is gorgeous. She gave me flowers too. Moreover she always values my opinion and says, "there's no wise person as you". Even if I say something she does not like, she always believes I could be right so she usually lets it go. Few days ago someone uttered bad about me to her, she immediately told me to be careful from people around. And, last night she said to me, "You are my teacher. You are a tree of knowledge. Or I can say you are a sunrise that could bring a change/an evolution. Had I been having this much knowledge, I could have progressed a lot in my life. But now I will extract it from you." Does she only like me or loves me madly (extremely)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it looks like she likes you too much, or her feelings are very strong for you. It's possible she might even love you.( not sure about love but I am sure she likes you)

Most Helpful Girl

• like u.

What Guys Said 2

• That's creepy. Don't go for it. Next thing you know you'll be tied to the ceiling covered in yellow paint and she'll call you her "sun"

• I told her, "i am a sun" - to which she said "you are a sunrise." How can I get to like her back. She is so loving towards me always.

• You can't force yourself, she sounds like an absolute nutter to me

• I think she likes you a lot

What Girls Said 0