He's 22, I'm 24 and I don't know if he's being nice or likes me?

He works in my building, he started saying hey to me everyday, he smiles at me whenever we talk, he used to come over to talk to me during lunch, he would tell me about himself and his family, he asked if I was married, he said he's seen me leaving work in my car, which isn't my car but I guess he was saying he's been noticing me. The past two days we have left work at the same time and he drives fast to get way ahead of me which maybe he drives fast or he's trying to impress me. But he's shy and doesn't speak perfect English but he tries when he talks to me and I don't catch him looking at me like someone would if they had a crush on someone and he's on his phone a lot instead of talking to me. I'm not sure if he's just being friendly or he likes me, I have doubt because he's very good looking and has his life way more put together than I do.

I came back from vacation last week I was only gone from work 3 days and he asked one of my coworkers where I was

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is only being nice.

• He's doing standard male reconnaissance. He is interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• I would take it as a friendly gesture. He hasn't asked you for your number or out yet.