19 year old guy and 30 year old woman?

A woman much older than me asked me out, I said yes cause I think she's nice and pretty. Does the age difference matter? Do we have a chance of being a good couple?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • @asker I say go for it. I would. And, yes, ut can work out as long as you know what will happen. At 19, you likely don't. Since you are young, you are highly malleable and she can guide you into adulthood and mold you to her desires. This is not a bad thing unless you have a strong personality which was fundamentally at odds with her anyway. However, if you are easy-going and not a child, this could be good. I know a guy who was 26 who married a 36 year old. He's 53 and she's 63 and they are as happy together as ever.

• We had our first date and it went very well. She said I was more mature than other guys my age, and I got along with her better than other women who were younger. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and we agreed to see each other again.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no problem with the age difference... however... I would never date a guy who was so much younger then me. I would date a guy older then me. It would be kinda weird for me if I dated a guy so much younger. But, to each his own. 😀

What Guys Said 2

• The age gap is too much, it's more than 10 years. It's weird but nothing wrong as such, so if they are fine with it shouldn't be a problem

• Not in the long run but cougars are fun as hell so enjoy while it lasts