Help understanding what happened?

so I asked a girl for her number after a couple weeks of sitting by her in class. We became really cool and together so one day I asked her if she wanted to hangout together outside of class. She said what seemed like a genuine yes, and that she would text me about it later but, it's been about a full week since then and she never texted me about it. So should I ask her about it again? Did she not like me and didn't wanna seem mean when I asked?

What Girls Said 3

• This is interesting because it can go both ways. Honestly in high school I was nice to everyone, when a guy asks to hang out I would say yes only because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. It's been a week, so I would say this is exactly what's going on.

But then again maybe she's busy. Has a weekend passed? Does she play a sport? Maybe you should text her, see if you get a reply and another yes. If she says yes then it's on, if she says something like "maybe" or "I'll let you know" then move on.

• ask her about it.

• She's probably not into you, for experience a lot of guys talk to me and we're cool and everything but when they ask me out I automatically reject them because i only like them as friends and i dont feel comfortable going out with none of them, maybe she feels the same way.

What Guys Said 0