I rather have a slut who has never been in love than a virgin who has been in love, make sense?

I want to be her first LOVE. I think that is much more special.

Although I am 21. Need to look harder.

I turned down this beautiful virgin girl because she had a boyfriend for 2 years

Oh, and this is why it is ridiculous people still call me the "virgin hunter"

Most Helpful Girl

• Bullshit.

• I USED to seek out virgins. Then I realized the value of first love and how much more important that is.

• Even the woman who is 31 says it makes sense

• If you weren't full of shit and into fucking children, I might believe you.

Most Helpful Guy

• So your a dumbass? I don't see why being a Virgin or being a slut matters in this case, both could have fallen in love.

• Because the emotional bond is more memorable and valuable than emotionless sex.

A woman always remembers her first love

• Dude, love doesn't work like that, they will remeber them as their "first love" but love feels new EVERYTIME.

• He already has.

What Girls Said 15

• I've never given my heart away because I've not found anyone worthy of it. I get tired of being one of those women that guys just want to bang.

• There are plenty of lovely women out there who have never given their hearts away. I am sure you will find one.

• Oh okay I understand but that's actually new to me. I've never heard someone say this until now.

• if its what you want... then its all up to you

• yeah i feel the same.

• Nothing wrong. You are very idealistic but best of luck still

• "I turned down a beautiful virgin girl because she had a boyfriend"... are you sure it wasn't her that told you to fuck off?

• It was a combo of both. But she did not like me because I held her past against her.

• @redyemindtricks maybe but most girls I know to be sluts are girls who have been screwed over so much by someone they loved. Just observation xD

• Honestly, you need help. This is not a healthy outlook on relationships.

• If she doesn't have the same standard for you, isn't that rather selfish on your behalf? Unfortunately, knowing true love is something that takes practice. I thought I was "in love" with my first boyfriend, but later learned that it really wasn't tired love. Through trial and error, i found out what I really wanted in a guy, and when I found him, I knew it was true love.

• But what if you found out later that what you really wanted in a man, you found in your first boyfriend once you reunited with him later?

Because people change... some for the better.

Maybe your first boyfriend wasn't what you wanted them... but is everything you want in the future. Plus you get to say you experienced both your youth and adulthood with him, making a sweet and heart warming story.

• Whatever. It's your life. I just think it's silly to go off a statistic.

• It is not just a statistic. Hypothetically let's say that she could be just as happy with her first love than with me, by default she will have more feelings for her first love because she got to experience her youth and innocence with him and I didn't.

• So instead of a virgin hunter your Like must desperately seeking love than marry someone they realized they didn't know at all. You should never seek out someones first , that's just weird

• whatever floats your boat

• Makes sense to me

• um ok then

• Unfortunately I don't understand the logic.

• What's your question?

What Guys Said 3

• That's completely your choice.

• Dont worry. One day you will have daugters

• Idiot