Is this even a relationship?

Okay long story short... I been talking to this guy since the first of the years the first month was amazing, dates and etc... He said, he wasn't ready for a relationship so I understood and said friends were just fine. A month or so later he randomly changed his mind and said that we are official. I was so excited about that since I like the guy very much! Well the past month he will only talk to me once a week... no dates... no texts or calls. I have to message him or call him. Sometimes I get no respond or he doesn't answer the phone. When he does his weekly talk he acts like nothing is wrong. Everyone says he jumped into the relationship when he wasn't ready. This is odd right? OH... FYI he leaves TWO miles from my house!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe his idea of an official relationship and yours are 2 different things. It doesn't sound like he is truly invested in a real relationship. I would be honest with him and let him know that you are looking for something more; if he can't provide that then I think you need to part ways.

• Does it feel like it?