Why do I only attract guys who want sex?

Hi , I've had this problem ever since I've become a woman since I was 18 , I have no problem attracting guys as I'm easy on the eye and have a decent body but I dress appropriate never revealing and have s Tom boyish side to me I can be quite blunt and have to tell guys straight away I'm not interested in sleeping with them because that's usually what they ask or prosume I'm like, it's just frustrating as there is so much more to me deeper I have a lot to talk about and I have a lot more to me than being someone to sleep with , I don't get why I get treated like this? Can anyone shed some light?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not you it's the guys your at the age where that's what guys care about. That's why usually girls date guys older cause they are more mature and are past partying and just having sex with everyone. Well usually.
    I'm kinda old fashioned and being older as much as being with a hot girl is a mans dream I've been with hot girls that I just didn't want to have sex with because personality is the biggest turn on and attitude.
    You have a good head on your shoulders and know what you want and deserve and you'll find it it might take time but you'll find some lucky guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, I was recently in the same dilemma as yourself. I have come to the realization that it really is not me, its them. I accept the fact that I am a beautiful woman, that is easily approachable, and that I attract good looking men. Men of all statuses; I have had lawyers, police men, doctors, CEOs come after me. After my last experience, which is still fresh I have also come to the realization that I have to be aware of what it is I want in a man. That I have to know my value and worth, I have standards and I would not compromise them from any man. I will withold sex to weed out the men that are too impatient to wait. I have a right to sit back and be pensive about the men I am dating, since many of these I want sex men tend to move very fast pace. I can refuse a man, it is okay to be single, and lastly I should have a man work to get and attain me. I have been way too easy in the past. If you want a change of results, you need to start by a change of actions. All in all, it is okay to be selfish with yourself, with your body, your time, your conversations. You do not owe anything to the other gender. A man who truly has good intentions will stand the test of time, as well as love and appreciate you for who you truly are, guards up and all.

• I think your method is okay, but I hope you put in some effort to create some connection that isn't about sex during that time too rather than just let the other person do everything.

• I believe you, I'm just noting that if you want more than that, then you have to contribute more intellectually too

• @frozenhorizon Yes I understand, thanks

What Guys Said 15

• just wait until you run into a good guy. your world will change.

• You probably have too many expectations... hot-blooded... scaring the guys you are with away. Now you want to play victim that it was only for sex rather than see the core problem... you.
    two options darling... either you start just making it about sex as well... or or OR... just relax and let the relationship just ride its course.

• Generally pretty much every girl will experience this. Could be or bad

If it happens tooooo much then it could mean they dont want to keep you as a girlfriend but see you as, good enough to sleep with but not to date, which is then a bad thing.

• Not to be mean but most guys want sex at this age. I mean I do jg h wanna talk to a guy. talk to a guy in a group or at work / school type stuff.

Other than that if your expecting a guy that u wanna be boyfriend girlfriend not wanting sex is very rare.

And don't go to the older guys chase there just as horng just a little more coy.

The best option is to befriend a guy only. then let him know u are interested in him.

So be his friend first don't flirt or anything. JUST FRIENDS. And then when u feel ready u tell him hey I like u a lot

• True, I understand sex plays a big part in males life just wish most would stop seeing me as only that

• I am around guys all the time I have a lot of male friends who I get on with and they respect me a lot of them are in relationships so i find it comfortable with them they're great guys. Just when it comes to guys who are interested me will contact me and be friendly then within a few mins of conversation it's straight into the topic of sex then when I answer bluntly they don't like it and leave etc but it's all I'm attracting at the moment. I keep myself to myself most of the time, I don't go looking for anyone I just work and get on with things then I get this attention and I don't understand why

• little I know the guys you are talking about lol there just fishing for sex. those guys are me on my horny days. so I understand them.

I know they leave. Its blessing and a curse look at like this your weeding out the guys who are wasting your time.

What I'll do when I talk to agirl lol I'll talk for. maybe 30 mins about random stuff sometimes I'll wait like a week or two then I'll go straight to sex mostly becuade I'm horny and I wanna fuck now..

Our Brains are wired different.

Me and you hopeless romantics lol u want the fairy tail guy I want the fairy tale girl. But those people are extremely rare.

You can't blame a guy for stop talking or stop being as chatty as before u both went in on different reason. Don't ever give us guys like that the time of day.
      I'm telling so the group talk thing I'm assuming most of these guys you talk to is on a phone or face book type thing right

• Then when these over sexed guys do move in on you.. sit down with them one on one... and tell it like it is.. a lot of guys want any women they think is easy to get.. if you are not really like that.. make it known to them

• Most guys around the 18 to 24 age group see how being in a relationship is NOT fun. Its way more fun messing with the girl for sex. I certainly wouldn't want to remember important dates, being thoughtful and getting her gifts, and that sort of thing. It's way better not thinking about those stresses on keeping one person happy.

• guys are very visual and if your a good looking girl they want to be with you

• thats how it is sister, and if they like you afterwards they might go for a relationship. But when there's physical attraction, Im not gonna waste my time, take myself out of the game, and try to get to know a girl for the possibility she might suck me off in a couple of months.

• Maybe you're hanging around the wrong places? Find a place you could hang out with some better people like maybe a youth group

• It's normal that guys just want sex. I think it's worse if u r not getting men who want to have sex with u. If u don't just want sex just tell them. And just don't give them any.

• Guys that don't want just sex don't usually hang around girls like you, lol

• I sexy that's why

• because thats all you are worth?

• because they're guys lol

• If you aren't attracting guys who possess more depth, then maybe you don't have as much depth as you think?

• I don't have the chance to show them that they just get straight to the point of sex or doing things what's the point in wasting my energy on people who see me as a object

• Maybe you should start being more proactive about *finding* the right guy, instead of *being* found?

• True I just have had so many treat me like that it's hard to recognise who doesn't want just that

What Girls Said 4

• because those are the one that make the loudest noise.

• You answered it, you're pretty. That's enough to attract people who only want sex.

• Why do they find it hard to see past that?

• Not sure. I'm not a person who's only interested in sex. I guess because they're so focused on their carnal desires, they don't bother to get to know a full person?

• Its lust and infatuation

• You are just sexually magnetic. But that's the wrong question to ask. The right question to ask is.. Where do i go to meet the good guys?

• You may not attract those guys only but they might be the more open guys. But its also guys want sex at you age even at mine (im 25) most guys only want sex like one night stands.