Too much of a age gap?

A girl is interested in me im 27 she is 19. Is that to much of a gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• half your age +7 rule, bruh. the youngest you should be dating is 27/2=13.5+7=20.5

• Ya its past the limit i know thats why im asking

• Hey man didn't work out you were right not mature enough 3 year gap it is

• Yeah, I didn't think it would. People on this site are delusional and wonder why I think shit like 5+ years of ridiculous. There's like nothing in common between that big of a gap unless 1 or both sides are polling to just fuck

What Girls Said 2

• It's legal but you also have to consider how mature the two of you are
    Also 8 years isn't too bad. A friend of mine is 18 and has been dating a 30 year old since she was 17. She just turned 18 so I'm still a bit worried about her being with someone so much older but she said she loves him so hopefully it works out.
    GOOD LUCK

• Ya i feel like i would have to talk to her like im teaching. And thats not really good for a realtionship. Plus i think i would feel awkward being with her other friends. Im not entirely sure though.

• It depends. Do you have a lot in common with her? is she mature enough for you? Or are you dating her because she is young and naive?

• Im not a walking Bonner if thats what you mean. I feel like I can help her and teach her a lot cause she is young. But if i date her i feel like she would miss out on her party years.

What Guys Said 5

• There is some gap yes.

• Nope not a problem

• Well, 8 years isn't that bad. My parents are 8 years apart from each other and they're pretty compatible. As long as you both get along and are each other's level, then I think you'd be good

• Not much you'll be 69 and she 63 in 42 years.. So

• No go for it