Should I have sex with him or will it ruin things?

I've been talking to a old classmate going on 3 weeks now. We are both extremely attracted to each other. I think that when we hang out there's a chance that we may have sex because the chemistry is so strong. Just looking at his pictures or hearing his voice is a turn on for me. I really want to have sex with him but I also want to date him and know him deeper. I want a connection with him too. Will having sex so soon ruin my chances of dating him? Will he view me differently.

Most Helpful Guy

• The relationship will change but which way is unknown till after you do it

• Yea that was the only thing I feared. I like him and I have a crush on him. He knows that I had a crush on him in high school, I told him. I just want him to stay in my life.

• Right now we are just friends. How do you bring up this topic of relationships though? We kind of talked about it briefly. I told him that if I have sex with him in think I will like him more and more. I also told him that I'm not interested in a one night stand or friends with benefits. He told me that wasn't his thing either but he didn't say he wanted a relationship. After that the conversation got a little naughty lol

• Further communication should be easy. The cats out of the bag. Just ask him straight up what he thinks of being in a relationship. If he says "I'm not ready" you say "well when you are call me IF I'm still single" don't wait around and don't be fwbs. That's a game guys play to keep you around till someone better comes along

Most Helpful Girl

• sex change everything.

What Guys Said 3

• There's no problem in having sex early, the problem is he shouldn't see u as a slut who sleeps with everyone.
    How do u do this?
    Act like u are just flowing with things and sex just happened naturally not that u are going to have just sex.
    A guy should feel special that u have sex only with him coz he is special, and there's a very thin line.
    So u can have sex with him but don't seem easy.

• Well if you think things are going very strong you both then you should make a move and see what happens.

• If you can wait wait go on dates and see how he feels.

What Girls Said 2

• No wait at least 6 weeks

• in my opinion i think there's something so much better about getting to know someone before having sex. I think it strengthens that connection. Sex can ruin chances for a relationship because it's a different connection. If you don't know him very well, chances are your relationship is based on physical attraction and that isn't enough to sustain a relationship.