How do I forget about ever getting a girlfriend?

All the girls i've tried to get have rejected me and i'm tired of being hurt everytime. Im in a university and work part time at a retail store. I want to forget getting a girl because i'm apparently not good enough since none want to go out with me. I need some thing to distract me and help me forget about needing a girl in my life since i won't find one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me either. I can't find a guy who give a stick up about me. ): ): All you can do is be happy for yourself. And I kinda like numb it out. I know its bad but I do. Like out of mind and out of sight.

Most Helpful Guy

• look dude. you can become good with women. objectively. you can. the question is do you really want that? the effort and dedication? if you do i recommend this youtube channel's videos https://www.youtube.com/user/rsdfreetour/videos practice them daily. if you dont want that in your life, go mgtow as thousands others of us... .

What Girls Said 1

• try not trying for a while let the girls come to you

What Guys Said 2

• It happens whether you like it or not! LOL

• In this world, many brutes with half a brain manage to have a girl. I think the problem is in your mathods, rather than you as a person.