Nice guy or jerks? I'm tired of women blowing me off?

Im a good looking nice guy and i take women to movies and talk to them about their problems...
Still i get stuck in friendzone and she falls for some jerk.
A jerk who just fuck her, treat her like crap, ignore her, flirt with other chics etc but yet she stays with him.
Im tired of this shit and i wana become a bad guy aswell... Please help girls and guys.

• Yes, turn into a jerk or you will never get laid. Nice guys finish last.
  • No, be a nice guy, the right girl will come and appreciate you.

Most Helpful Girl

• self proclaimed nice guys aren't typically nice guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to get laid, you gotta be the "bad guy"...

But "nice guys", can also clean up well...

Because girls don't really care about that, they just want a confident guy who doesn't put them on a pedestal.

Focus on your life, Passions and girls will come to you...

Read the tips on this website, don't follow them blindly, but try to slowly understand them and see:

www.majorleaguedating.com/.../

• 10-17 are the most important!

• but most of us don't even like "bad boys"

• @Zendrya

I wish I could find a girl like you... You "good girls" seem very rare in this world...

What Girls Said 2

• A nice guy who is ambitious and isn't a doormat - i. e., knows how to stand up for himself and get what he wants.

• "talk to them about their problems". you're friendzoning yourself. no need to become a jerk, just stop being a shoulder to cry on

What Guys Said 1

• They probably find you too nice, you have to be nice and jerk in the same time in order to success with girls.