If a girl you just started seeing asks when she will see you again, is this a turn-off?

Say you've only been talking for a few weeks, and have hung out with each other several times. Then you have a particularly "intimate" evening, and before she leaves, she asks when she will see you again? Would this scare you away?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that wouldn't be a scare. It would actually be quite sweet, because it would mean she had a good time and cared about seeing me. What would put me on the spot, though, is deciding right then when our next meet up would be. So it would be better for her to say something like "I'd love to see you again" or "I can't wait to see you again."

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for me.

What Guys Said 3

• no. why would it? isn't the point of it all TO see each other again?

• NOOO, be straightforward about what you want, please for the love of God lol

• Not at all, especially if we have hung out several times. It would just show me she is interested. By then I am sure I am interested also.

What Girls Said 3

• It better not scare a guy off if his intentions were good. You have every right to ask that after an "intimate" evening.

• I imagine it's only a turn off if you don't want to see her. I texted my current guy that same question after our first date. It's now been 2 years. 😊💜

• It shouldn't scare anyone off unless they had shady intentions.