Did I ruin my fate?

I met this guy once and i really liked him only he was a bit not sure about who he wants... he said something like ''dont assume your already in and estimate your place in the piramid'' i got pissed because i felt like he played me and lied to him i was going to chill with another guy friend (i didn't it was a lie) i was at home... and he thought i cheated on him and rejected me caling me a ''buddy'' ... i tried talking to him again but he said he didn't wanted me because i have no''goals'' in life which makes us not compatible (bullshit) i told him i think its silly of him since he never made it CLEAR he liked me... he even laughed when i said the world girlfriend anf then he is angry at me for moving on,... i really liked him and it such a shame he acted that way,... it really hurt me... im 23 and never had a boyfriend yet... so i feel ugly stupid and he also had a girlfriend now he didn't mention, he just let me text him... i keep thinking about him and have no idea why

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Leave this guy alone. He obviously has some issues. His ego is way too big and he needs to humble himself. He also probably likes the idea of women chasing him. Plus, this guy is telling you that he doesn't want you for whatever reason, so listen to him. Don't fool yourself--you did nothing wrong. You can do wayyy better.

• Not a big deal. My aunt is like 30 and never had a boyfriend yet.