What do you think about people, or the relationship, who hardly know each other that blast thier relationship all over facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm amused.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 5 years and I'm pretty sure he's publicly told me he loves me twice haha

And if his mom doesn't tag us on Facebook, aside from the little blurb that says we're dating, I doubt anyone would know we knew each other.

But I find that the sooner/more you post about your relationship... the higher the likelihood of it failing sooner as opposed to later.

What Girls Said 4

• I find it funny... and stupid.
    To be fair, I'm not much of a fan of posting you life on there. I'm one of those people who never post a thing and I avoid people who post too much on there.
    I mostly find stupid people who keep posting selfies like that or write deep poem that they randomly found online. It's cheesy as hell.

• Honestly I find it laugh worthy but I don't give it much consideration beyond that.

• I find it obnoxious. Im someone who likes to keep my dating life private and wouldn't post every last detail about it on facebook. Facebook to me is like your town/city's People magazine lol. Want to know what someones up to? Add them on there and see everything! Its crazy. I deleted my facebook years ago with no regrets.

• It's funny

What Guys Said 0