Goofiest reason you ever broke up with someone, or that someone ever broke up with you?

For fun. What is the strangest /funniest/goofiest reason you ever dumped someone, or have been dumped, for?

For me, I dumped a guy because his spit smelled strange. Like he'd kiss me and his breath was ok, but his spit smelled awful. I can't describe it, was really icky.

Most Helpful Guy

• never been that far, but closest I can get is I called a girl stupid because she dropped a class for me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to call it a relationship (I wouldn't), I asked a guy out when we were 12. We "dated" for 6 months during which time we never spoke. Then I broke up with him because we never spoke.

So... There's that.

My reason for ending the only other relationship I've ended was because he attacked me. And that's not a very funny reason.

But I'm on boyfriend 3 (if you count the one where we didn't talk) and I'm kind of banking on this one not ending.

What Guys Said 1

• A woman broke up with me because I wouldn't smoke weed. I told her I couldn't because after the buzz goes away I'm left with 3 days of dull senses and reduced ability to focus.

What Girls Said 2

• Because he literally wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. Lol.

• In my case there never was a goofy reason.