Girlfriend's Past?

I'm a 23 y. o virgin engineering student from Ireland but living and studying in US. I'm a devout catholic. I started to take dating propsals this year. But, the problem is that I feel very insecure about my past. Last week, a 22 y. o girl tried to flirt me and I said I'm confused todays. Because, she was kind of super social girl, she must have at least 20 ex bfs. So, I want to have a girl like, I mean no history, and marry her after graduation and finding job,
Is this a sexist and patriarchial attitude?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its fair since you are also a virgin.

Regardless its unlikely you will get what you want. You are better off gaining sexual partners to catch up to the women in your dating pool than you are trying to find a girl who is equally inexperienced as you are.

Oddly you might even have better odds getting a virgin girl if you weren't a virgin. Many of them actually prefer a guy with a little bit of experience.

What Girls Said 3

• u just have standards!

• You sound like the virgin hunter with that attitude, so yeah.

• So, what if she mock with my inexperiences? I read bed performance is really imortant for women and I'm a virgin.

• Find a nice Mormon girl and settle down.

• Hahahahaa it sounds nice idea.

• You can casually date but its not like dating is marrying in usa

• I said I'm quite old minded. Perhaps, I should graduate and return Ireland. I heard lots of complains on US women from US guys. And we are not as modern as you about relationships. We care about loyalty and sincerity.

• You need a mormon girl or something.

Psshh im not from usa

• There are plenty of virgin girls in usa esp religious ones

What Guys Said 3

• not sexist or patriarchal. but i think there is an area between a virgin and a 22 year-old with 20 ex bfs that you should still consider a woman as a potential mate

• But, if I marry with a non-virgin girl, I think, all years were just for nothing. I would feel humilated.

• that seems like a kind of sad way to go through life. most people try to strive to be their best. doesn't mean you need to be angry at a gender... but live however you want man

• Most people are sad too, so there is no anormality. I hate modern western society. It turns men into pussies, it is my idea.

• I dont see why that is wrong of you. If that absolutely is what you want you shouldn't settle for less. Good luck finding a girl that matches your wishes though. Just try and be open to other possibilities. If it is just that you are insecure about being a virgin that makes you want to date and marry a virgin though you should loosen up. If the girl really likes you she will guide you through it and excuse your fumbling around. The first time having sex with somebody is never amazing because you aren't used to eachother yet. So you shouldn't worrt much about that.

• Nah. Every girls different. Just gotta find the right one