Should I start moving on and stop communicating with him?

I am in a secret relatioship with my schoolmate but as the time went by, he wanted to have sex with me so bad. I am not yet ready to surrender my vcard to him and he is underage. He gets easily annoyed when i do things he doesn't like. I dunno what should tell him now. I explained everything and he agreed but now he is confused again. We do a lot of makeouts, kisses and almost third base.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure he understands that you enjoy what you have but that there is no chance you are going all the way with him anytime soon. Let him know if he continues looking for sex that you will have to cut it off, but if he accepts what you can do, then you can continue doing it, including the makeouts and the bases ;)

• Oh i see. Thank you

• Thank you so much

• No problem. Good luck! Keep me posted

Most Helpful Girl

• NO matter what you do don't give up your virginity to someone you don't love and who doesn't treat you right. Follow your heart. If it feels wrong don't go there.

What Guys Said 1

• If after all those make outs sessions you're not into being drilled by him then you'll never be

What Girls Said 2

• Don't lead him on if you are not ready to take it the next level. You should surrender your vcard to someone who will appreciate you and treasure you. Do you think that he will?

• I dunno. He is younger than me

• haha! Virginity mean nothing to me! So what? But than again I would probably won't fuck a random guy! lol Hun your just not into him! If you actual liked him you would have already surrender! Hormones they gonna kill us all! lol