Whats wrong w liking older men?

Its not just me but also my bestfriend we like guys are age but not really attracted to them. We like men who are around Dwanye johnsons or Vin deisels Age because there just way better there beautiful😍😍😍😍😍😍. But if we tell other people or family they think were crazy. If i had a chance i would marry someone 10 or even 30 years older than me who cares what the big deal? Im talking to a older guy rn and everyone started freaking out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok, I'm seeing a 21 year old and she only likes older guys and I'm 49 so I always ask her if she would want a younger guy but tells me she doesn't like them and thinks they are immature and don't know what they want or have their act together yet

• Yea i agree with her

• I always tell her if she does want to be with someone closer to her age I would have to let her go since I would just worry she would leave me later on anyway for someone younger. But sometimes it does work out until the guy dies like Celion Dion so who knows

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing wrong.

What Guys Said 14

• 30 years older lol. the d00d is gonna die way before you. a lot of people don't tend to think ahead, but just focus on how they feel now. thats the issue.

• I support this movement... "Get a 30 yo hot man!" :p

• I support this mentality lol

• Ain't nothing wrong with it.
    However, you did name two very similar looking guys, maybe that's your type. Tall, bald headed, muscular.

P. S. Vin Diesel's really not that tall in RL. I saw him once.

• Vin deisels is my age. That's ridiculously old for you.

Why? For SO many reasons. First, a man that age is interested in things that you probably could care less about, like getting his grown kids settled in good jobs. You're interested, as you should be, in music bands, partying, maybe going to school.

In 10 years he'll be thinking about where to retire and seeing his grandkids. You'll be thinking as where your career is going, and having kids.

• Nothing at all.. I like younger women for my taste

• Nothing is wrong its just even kinda in some circumstances less accepted than dating the same sex.

• Most guys have fancied an inappropriately older woman at some point or the other in their awkward teens.

• You like them cuz you know you can't have them

• Nothing wrong in my opinion and I m 38. As long as u r 18 and over I don't mind. But most girls are no interested in mature men. Youngest girl I dated was 12 years younger. Women tend to be more mature too. So dating a more mature man is at ur level.

• How will that person look 20 years from now when your still looking decent... Just think about it.

• well if he takes good care of himself and is in good shape, i don't see anything bad

• We get the pedo badge slapped on us if we dare like a young girl. But that's not always the case 🙄

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• 4|0
  • 30 years older? Damn, daddy and grandaddy issues lol

I like older men too, but to a certain limit. No more than 10yrs.

The problem is that you're so young and naive, you can easily be used by older men who are vets to the game.

• I've dated older men... nothing like a good old DILF. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as the guy isn't taking advantage of the young lady. As long as you are happy who cares what people say or think... if we all lived our lives hanging by what people think or say we'd all be miserable and have boring lives

• Nothing. I've always been attracted to older men. The only time it matters is when a girl's under 18.

• Who cares im 15 and i wilk date some one who is 30

• Will you still be into him when you are still in your mid thirties and looking good and he is approaching his 70's?

Also, are you referring to average older guys or rich ones?

• It's that whenever I hear or read something like this I feel as if the girls are immature. Don't really know how to put it into words

• Yeah, they'll like you. But only one specific part of your body. Don't get your hopes up for an actual relationship with one of them.

• there's nothing wrong with it, you're a grown up you can like whoever you want

• older men are cool, they have more money

• Cause being a widow isn't all that great.

• Unless your dead husband had a lot of money, which is usually how these things work.

• My wife passed away at 42. I am 44.
      Anyone can die at any age.
      Be happy and don't hurt anyone.