Do I like her or what?

I think she likes me, because I feel her looking at me lol and I said something funny in class and she burst laughing.

She's pretty cute and I am sexually attracted to her but, I don't know if I like her. I would like to hang out and become her friend though because I need more girl friends lol

I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• If you said you are sexually attracted to her, then there is every chance you like her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Son.

Did you just ask me to go into your head, and form an opinion on whether or not you like this girl FOR you?

I don't think you know how this whole life thing works. You kinda gotta figure that one out for yourself.

• I don't know what I want man, maybe I should just be friends first

• Well, if you want some advice, figure out what you want first before taking a step forward. Otherwise you're just gonna hurt yourself or that poor girl. Be smart, make smart decisions. Know yourself first. Very important in life and love.