How do I approach someone?

I'm talking about a guy I recently saw and he caught my attention. I do know him, but we don't exactly talk to each other. Just a hi or something. I used to be in a 'relationship" with this guy when we were like 14 years old, lol. But that's about it. After that we didn't keep in touch and now he's back in my life through a common friend. He has grown to be such a man and I'm really attracted to him. How do I approach him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go and approach him directly, be polite but straight forward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally think you should talk to him. Maybe start by adding him on facebook and sending him a fun message saying hello

• He added me on facebook like a month ago when I met him through that friend and I accepted him and he likes almost all of my recently uploaded pics. I saw him today and he was friendly and we did say hi and how you've been and stuff. But how do I take the convo to the next step?

• Message him and tell him it was good running into him.

• I have deactivated fb for like three weeks now and I tend to activate it tommorow or so. Plus isn't it a little bit too forward? To just text him? I'm like too shy..

What Guys Said 2

• if you aren't afraid to loose him as a good friend ! tell him? but before do it i think that u should notice first he liked you as a girl. good luck

• go and talk him directly and warmly you dont need someone else

What Girls Said 0