Do you guys panic when it's been 24 hours without her texting back?

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this guy who Im interested in and when we speak, we laugh and its all nice, but he doesn't text me first anymore... I started texting him first and then the responses took longer. Usually we would answer within a day or later that day or early the next day... After his last response took 2 days, I didn't text first anymore and he hasn't texted me since. Fuck him. I liked him and was interested in proceeding things further but after that... Im not chasing. He could just say 'Im not interested" and not waste my time.

If a girl doesn't text you back within 24 hours, she isn't interested. Unless it's a one time event and she has something going on that day, but if it happens more than once, she's just not that into you. I guess it's the same for menn.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't panic, but I do stop caring.
    It's hard to believe someone doesn't have 30 spare seconds to say they'll text you later.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• I'd panic only if I am unsure she's safe and sound. Else it's ok she has her own work and priorities :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger and less experienced me would get a bit stressed, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't panic. I worry. Unless we don't text that often.
    It's more like not about the hours - it's about the change in the norms.

1|1
    0|0
  • depends on the way we texted usually. if we texted like all day every day, i´d be worried.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes exactly, everyday

• No, I don't think guys panic on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've probably forgotten about it after 30 mins, or until the next person texts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. This feeling is more common amongst girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do when it's been 24 days

0|0
    0|0
  • Never panic. Panic is the worst thing you can do. Girls like calm confidence guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, lol. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No dude..

Wtf so intense..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, there are more important things in life than stressing over a girl texting me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup girls do. I might be worried if it is a long time because of them being hurt but other than that I am ok with it.

0|0
    0|0