Is there a chance he wants to get back together or was it just a hook-up?

My ex and I tried to stay friends after our break-up, which we did fairly successfully. We still hung out (but always in a group setting) and we still talked occasionally. The other night I went over to his house with the thought that it was just as friends, but we ended up hooking up. I stayed the night and it felt like when we were together. We haven't really talked since, but in our previous relationship we rarely talked other than when making plans (and this worked for us; nothing about our break-up was related to lack of communication) and so I feel like it's not weird that we haven't really talked since. However, I'm not sure how to approach this - does it seem like it was just a hook-up or is there a possibility for more? I'm hesitant to ask him because I don't want to come off as being clingy or anything along those lines, and I feel if I say anything about getting back together it might come off that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a hookup and that's a good plan never stating your wants, needs, desires, feelings. Have fun with that

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. I think you should discuss it with him.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't sound clingy, you sound emotionally distant.

• Umm do u want him back? It sounds like u want him back. And why did u guys break up. Always a reason why u broke up.

What Girls Said 0