Told girl, "I'm crushing on her". She said she's not looking for a relationship. What do I do so that when she is looking I'm the one she comes to?

Question is in title. I'm hoping that she honestly isn't looking for a relationship right now, and that I have a chance. How do I know if she isn't looking for a relationship right now, by the way?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do about it. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. I mean, you could try to appear more attractive to her but that doesn't mean it's going to work.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Thats her way of saying she's not interested. She probably is looking just not you.

There's nothing you can do. If she wants you she'll reach out and let you know. My advice move on

• I hate to break it to you... but "I'm not looking for a relationship" means "I'm not into you sorry, and I'm gonna be even More 'sorry' when you see me dating someone else" she's just too "nice" to tell you the truth 😕

What Guys Said 2

• She knows you're into her. The ball is in her court. Trying to force the issue is not going to do you any favours.

• Nothing. You can't force that.