What the hell is up with this guy? Does he like me or not?

I feel like this guys is playing games with me. At first I didn't have feelings for him, but he still intrugued me and later he started to grow on me. And I knew 100% that he liked me cause he used to kinda of follow/watch me (we are co workers, but work in different buildings) when I would wait for my ride and he would tell me who came to pick me up (memorized the cars) so it's like he was stalking me and he would always stare at me and whenever I left I would see him watching from inside (it creeped me out) and later he would wait with me so like sit down and talk to me while I waited then even later my sister comes in and be friends him and she confronted him and admitted to her that he liked me. He would always be flirty with me and compliment me all the time and be very respectfull and stare at me like there was no tomorrow and we went out to eat and he wanted to do it again. And he actually even admitted it to me later on that he liked me but today when I confronted him and asked him what his type of girl was he told me I wasn't his type and that he likes blondes so it's like wtf? I feel kind of sad now. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he likes you he would not give you all those signs has for his sudden your not his type maybe he just playing hard to get either that is playing some silly game

What Girls Said 1

• Was he serious? If so, then yeah that was weird to go from showing u so much interest to saying that ur not his type. Hmmm maybe he had a change of heart or something. Or maybe he's trying to play hard to get now that he has ur interest (cause like u said he's grown on u) I don't know. Either way, I would not let him play with my emotions any further.