Dating site am I too young?

I'm closer to the 18 age range but would it be okay to join a military dating website?

Most Helpful Guy

• A military? I didn't even know there are dating sites for military people.

My answer is... avoid them.
    Make friendships with guys, and grow from there, if you feel it, and personally.

• I'm pretty sure there are dating sites for everyone now.. Even weaboos probably

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• it has to be military?

• Not really but I really enjoyed dating a military guy.

• Yeah military people are great. I just want another one.

• well its hard to find a sexy military woman... so i just stick with regular sexy lol

• No you have to wait it out and be 18 first

• Nah no age limit really.

• Yup you'll get yourself a real dude

• Do they have?

• Do they have what?

• U probly just need to be 18. Sign up and say u r 18.

• I liked the way that you're not sure whether she's under 18 or not so you're just telling her to go ahead and possibly become a victim of pedophillia... Great life skills my friend... Great

• You seem to be delusional or just have a straight up fetish.

• What's the name of the site?

• Military Cupid why?

• I want to join it ;)

• ummm, go for it :) i don't see any harm in it as lon as you take precautions..

• Not too young. Military men cheat.

• Yeah that's what ended my last military relationship. But not all military men cheat I'm just looking for the right one.

• Most do actually. America does not have a just and fair reasoning with the rest of the world and the wars since Vietnam have been lies. It takes a special type of person to want to fight these wars for the rich.

• No
    You u in the military?

• No but I have dated a marine in the past. I just like how I have to be independent in the relationship I can't deal with people up in business all the time. I like the fact you get to enjoy the time with your significant other when they get back it just makes everything way more special.

• Old lol

• I'm 40

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say no just because, being in the military, I know that a lot of guys in tend to rush relationships and you should enjoy your youth without worrying about relationships. I know a guy who's only 19, got himself in a relationship with a girl several years older who talked him into marriage within 3 months of knowing each other, and now he's about to be a dad in a few months. Be careful trying to jump into a relationship. Don't want it to control the few precious years of youth and freedom you have before the seriousness of responsibilities really hits you.

• Yeah a lot of people do rush but I just think it's in the nature of a military guy. I don't know. I feel like I'm ready for a relationship like that.

• Yes, because you're not legal yet. Any guy who dates you could end up going to prison for "rape", even if it was consensual. You really want to ruin some guy's life? And you really want to date someone in the military when they are gone all the time and you never see them?

I don't think a lot of the quality guys out there on dating websites, will be interested in dating a teenager. And if they are, they are likely really creepy... like Jared from Subway.

• I guess. But military guys are just ew! Move to Va! Enough miliary guys here!

• They are so hot and they way they protect our country is even more attractive

• HAHA! I don't find it attractive!

• As long as you're over 18 it should be okay, just be careful out there and I'm sure it'll be fine

• Why do you want to?
    Into missionary position or something?

• I don't know. I just do.

• yes, just tell your 18. I was only 16 and I said I was 18 so

• Do you, enjoy it.
    But please also be aware of the misogynists who can use/verbally abuse/humiliate you for entertainment, especially based on your age.
    Heck, it happens to us even as 20 + yr olds.