I tend to rub/lay my hands on my girls belly a lot. It's small, cute and soft, plus it's a comfortable PG rated place for me to put my hands when we snuggle.
It made my ex-girlfriend feel a little insecure, so I just want to know.
- Yes53% (30)8% (2)39% (32)Vote
- It's weird if he doesn't2% (1)8% (2)4% (3)Vote
- No21% (12)4% (1)16% (13)Vote
- It makes me feel insecure, so STOP!21% (12)4% (1)16% (13)Vote
- I'm a guy and just want to see what the girls have to say3% (2)76% (20)25% (22)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Hmm, my stomach is a point of insecurity for me. On the one hand, it does feel nice to have his hand on my stomach because I'm insecure about it and it's like his hand there is an acceptance, like he doesn't see what I see (and we talk a lot about how I see myself is vastly different from the reality :P ) and when I get stomach cramps, I will encourage him to rub my stomach because it helps. But, on the other hand, like I said, I'm insecure about my stomach so I don't want him near it most of the time.0
Most Helpful Guy
I have no idea!. Depends on the woman really.0