Do girls like it when their man rubs their belly?

I tend to rub/lay my hands on my girls belly a lot. It's small, cute and soft, plus it's a comfortable PG rated place for me to put my hands when we snuggle.

It made my ex-girlfriend feel a little insecure, so I just want to know.

Thanks!

• Yes
  • It's weird if he doesn't
  • No
  • It makes me feel insecure, so STOP!
  • I'm a guy and just want to see what the girls have to say

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, my stomach is a point of insecurity for me. On the one hand, it does feel nice to have his hand on my stomach because I'm insecure about it and it's like his hand there is an acceptance, like he doesn't see what I see (and we talk a lot about how I see myself is vastly different from the reality :P ) and when I get stomach cramps, I will encourage him to rub my stomach because it helps. But, on the other hand, like I said, I'm insecure about my stomach so I don't want him near it most of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea!. Depends on the woman really.

What Girls Said 19

• resting your hand there is one thing. Rubbing is fine if she's pregnant. If she's not it is like rubbing Buddha for good luck.

• I will literally punch you in the face and/or kick you in the teeth if you touch my belly.

• Hahaha you better hope we never meet each other then ;)

• I punched my doctor in the face when she was doing my physical last week because she didn't warn me. I'm being literal. You're just being a creep.

• We just don't have the same sense of humor... but this joke went dry. Goodbye.

• Makes me feel fat and pregnant. Which I absolutely do not want to feel.

• i dont like it. i dont have a fat stomach but its soft and i'd feel turned off if a guy was like feeling all on it trying to find some fat or something. like why are you all up on my stomach? especially if im on my period and feel bloated. i'd be like wtf are you doing

• That seems weird and would make me feel pregnant. Which would freak me the fuck out.

• I dont really care personally.. Placing your hands there is normal for a guy to do. I've never had a guy rub it though..

• It seems cute haha 😳❤️

• My guy always does that. It doesn't bother me much.
    For the longest time i didn't like it because thats touching the chub zone.
    But i dont care anymore haha

• I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years so I'm not insecure anymore and I absolutely love when he rubs my stomach! I actually kind of expect it at this point. Lol.

• Other would probably make me uncomfortable because my tummy area is not my favorite.

• I said no because I don't particularly like it but my boyfriend really enjoys touching my belly... even though I feel like I'm fat... anyway I've started to be ok with it and maybe even like it just because he likes it so much. Don't know if that helps?

• i love it

• Lol aw that sounds cute- would have to be really comfortable with you tho

• It's never happened before but why the hell not

• I prefer hands on my back. Back rubs and scratches are the best.

• Yeah i luv it wen my boyfriend does it. d way he touches me der & kisses me feels gud

• My stomach is the place where I'm most insecure, but it can be comfortable when he rubs my stomach. I have a medium sized tummy, well it's not flat but it's not huge. He accepts me for who I am and for what to look like, so instead of it making me feel insecure, he makes me feel safe and comfortable when he rubs my stomach while we cuddle. Besides, it's cute, well. . . To me of course!

• Hell no I'm not a dog

• My ex used to do it all the time, and I've always had mixed feelings about it, I have never felt comfortable with my belly, so on one hand I feel insecure but on the other hand it feels so comforting, and I love when a guy hugs me from behind and lays his hands on my belly, it just feels too nice and I feel so secure, so I probably like it more than what i dislike it

What Guys Said 0