What are some good ideas for fun dates in your own opinions? Please read description below?

I have decided to take a break from Food for a while. But I wanted to try a new idea for a mytake. Give me some good fun date ideas in your own opinion. I plan to include these in the mytake I plan to write in the near future. All proper credit will be given to the opinion owner in the mytake. This is something new I have wanted to try. one thing more, don't say clubs, or dinner and a movie because those are typical choices. Think outside the box. Get the creative juices flowing! Let's see What you all have got.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can give you a few!

Mini golfing. I don't care how old you are, it's fun! And a fun date.

A cooking date. I have those a lot with my boyfriend. We browse Pinterest, find like 3-4 recipes, go to the store for the ingredients, and then make them. And then pig out on our creations while watching Netflix or something.

A video game date. One of my boyfriend and my first dates were literally of him coming over to my house and playing Mario Party with me. All because one, I have Mario Party nights with my best friend and I wanted to include him in future nights, and two, he had never played one before so I was determined to change that.

What Girls Said 5

• MOVIES!

• Bowling,
    A walk followed by stop and a nice cafe.

• Video game date.
    Hiking date.
    laser tag date

• Drive in movie
    Nerf gun war
    Hiking

• Bowling, hiking, arcade!!! Movies, cooking

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly most of the time I talor dates around the girl I asked or plan on asking, but generally coffee, lunch or dinner someplace casual followed by a nice walk is a good date. If the fair is in town that's also a fun one.

• A meal date.
    The zoo.
    Paint ball balloon fight.
    A walk on the beach.
    Stargazing at night.
    A picnic.
    A movie
    A class of some sort together