Why does my boyfriend tell me about other girls turning him on?

I mean, I'm not stupid, I know it happens. There's so many beautiful ladies out there, but... why does he always tell me about it? We've been dating for a few years, kinda on and off, but we've always been really good friends, and he knows I can get pretty self conscious, so just? Why?

It's... Kind of complicated, what we have. He's younger than me by two and a half years, but we really do get along really well. It's probably one of the most relaxed, stress-free relationships I've had, really, it's just... That one thing. And it's usually during the more intimate moments that he mentions it, and it's just such a damn turn off on top of making me feel... I dunno. Kinda inadequate? Is that something guys just don't realize until the get older?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a disrespectful behavior and it also indicates that he has a wandering eye which is not a good sign at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe this isn't the case at all, but maybe he's trying to manipulate you, just watch out for it, my ex used to do that all the time, he'd do and say things that really dropped my self-esteem, but then say and do things thatd put it up again, you know he was doing it to make me feel like i wasn't good enough for anyone else, and that he was the only one I could get, so I'd always stay with him, well it didn't work for him in the end

What Guys Said 1

• kelly ;)

What Girls Said 1

• To make you jealous obviously