Do you consider a girl a hoe if she gives it up on the first day?

• yes
    35% (7)32% (13)33% (20)Vote
  • no
    65% (13)68% (28)67% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Would depend. Did she approach me, tell me she lives in the bathroom of the club and we have sex in there within a few minutes? Or did we go out on a date or at least get to know eachother over the course of the night before going home together?
    Because I wouldn't consider girl 2 a hoe. But bathroom girl... I'd be pretty convinced I was just the next guy and if it wasn't me it would have been someone else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no... but half the guy think so. I personally wouldn't give sex if... there wasn't a doubt in my mind he would hurt me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• No... Hoe or slut must have more than few partners in less than a week. But it is not recommended though to sleep with a person in a day time.

2|1
    0|0
  • No I would not view it that way at all, I have had lots of dates and we would just get to talking about everything.. and sex always seemed to come up most times by her.. but I have also brought it up at times.. I have not had it on every first date.. but many tho.. and I am always ready to step up to the plate

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not consider her a hoe or any other gardening tool for that matter

2|1
    0|0
  • Why do you call it "Giving it up". That phrase is part of the virgin / whore mentality. Sex is something two people do, not something a woman gives to a man.

1|2
    0|0
  • Naw I consider her a angel on earth...

1|0
    0|0
  • I should say no but the pragmatist in me admits that my opinion of her would be lowered.

1|1
    0|0
  • NO...

1|0
    0|0
  • I only consider her a whore if she offers sex for money

1|0
    0|0
  • Just promiscuous.
    To give it up on the first day would imply that the other person tried to get it on the first day.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much so

0|0
    0|0
  • More like impatient but not a hoe.

1|0
    0|0
  • It will make me wonder, maybe she does that on every first date. In that case, I'd be backpeddlin faster than Bolt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but she'll get no respect form me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • give what up on the first day?

0|0
    0|0
  • of course! good girls dont act

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if they are Mexican immigrants or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, i would think a big time hoe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Only if it was happening every week with a different guy

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't call it that, but i wouldn't respect her either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes anyone would

0|0
    0|0