Should I reach out to him or just let it go? and if I should, how could I reach out to him without looking desperate? it's been a month?

i met this guy a little while back. it thought he was a great catch. Our first date was pretty good. Our second date took place in another state so we rented out a single bed room for the night. everything was going fine until we got back from our date. we changed into our night attire and just chilled out on the bed for a while. He then initiated the first kiss. things were getting hot and heavy at this point. he was then on top of me trying to remove my panties but that's when i told him to stop and that i couldn't go all the way. We then got into a little friendly play fight which just ended up in us being really tired and falling asleep. It wasn't until the next morning i woke up to find him sitting at the edge of the bed and when i asked him what was wrong he said it was nothing. I looked on Facebook and noticed that he updated his status saying that he felt pissed off. i asked him about it and he told me that he felt as if i was testing out his reaction the night before. i admitted to initiating somethings but i explained to him that it wasn't done intentionally, i got caught up in the moment. We talked it out and he, so i thought, was getting over it. He would flirt with other women on fb and i notice that he just wasn't the same towards me anymore. he got aloof, when i asked about him distancing himself he acted liked he didn't know what i was talking about. so finally i confronted him, he told me that i was the dishonest one and that i was blaming him of being a bad guy. so finally he said he wished me well and goodbye. now this happened a month ag, im reading over the text messages and i think i should have said something to him the day after this all went down... but i also notice the girl he's really infatuated with before i came along. im jsut not sure what to do or if i should do anything period... please help

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He probably thought that you were cock-teasing him without having the intention to sleep with him. That made him mad.
    Anyway, I don't think he ever developed feelings for you. He was simply interested in having sex with you.