Guys: Why do you post pictures next to your super sexy friends on dating sites?

It's annoying. You can't tell that your friends are hot or what?

Ok I meant hot guy friends. Why do you take pictures with hot guy friends when online dating is kinda shallow

Most Helpful Guy

• Super sexy friends as in girls or guys? If girls, I guess the guys do it for social proof. A lot of girls find guys attractive if they notice such guys are surrounded by attractive girls. If guys then the guys do it cause they don't know their friends are sexy and just post pics with their guy friends showing they have a decent social life and are not a bore.

Most Helpful Girl

• What are they supposed to do?
    You're insecure and it is showing. This shouldn't matter at all.
    Someone appearing attractive makes you feel bad about yourself. I think you should work on your insecurities. Why do you feel so bad about yourself? Why should a man that seems interesting, having attractive friends matter?

• Ok I meant male friends. Online dating is pretty much about looks honestly so why do they take pictures next to their way more attractive GUY friends is what I was asking. I wasn't clear.

• Ohh sorry I thought u meant female friends.

Well in that case , I don't know

maybe they don't realize how much more attractive their friend is.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't, but I've seen guys do that and it's fcking stupid.
    They think girls will think because he has girls with him he must be a good person or be seen as more desirable, but most girls will think of them as competition, or him as a player.

• maybe just to show other guys or people that hot girls like me, or to show off.

• you're asking the wrong people... why not just ask the people that you're in question of rather than asking random people from a completely different part of the interent? o. O

• 1stworldproblem#22309012

• Pretty pathetic and lousy aren't you, nasty little creature. Like your anything to write home about, posting hate against lonely men on social media you sad sap.

What Girls Said 0