Player doesn't like me?

This guy has been staring me down, following me around like a lost puppy, and almost obsessively staring at me for 10 months... BUT, he is a huge player, super hot, takes a different girl home every night.. So dumb me, got drunk the other night, and tired to make him sleep with me, and he said no, and told my friend he doesn't like me THAT way... Then why does he stare at me 24/7? I am so confused. Apparently he was furious at me for it too, and left all in Huff... What gives?

I think I get it now as tonight a bunch of people were hitting on me, and I kept saying no, and I realized, with a few of them, that I would never sleep with them unless I was ready to settle down... Because I care about them. I can see he cares about me, and I feel like such an idiot now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you. He might be interested in more than just sex with you and is scared sex will ruin it because he is used to having sex with disposable girls.

• So I should be flattered I am not disposable I guess... But now I think I will be the one who is scared of him... lol

• "Disposable girls just sounds gross"
      @Daynada Then the image worked...

@asker Yeah, I guess you should be flattered he sees you like this. That doesn't mean he will see you like this forever though. He might revert to his old self eventually... or he might not... Just keep in mind who he is. If you think he is worth the risk, then go for it. Just don't complain if he ever throws you out like a used condom.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he proud of taking a girl home every night?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he likes u like a son likes his mom.

• Is that a thing? :S lol... So hebrespects me because I am nerdyish on the inside maybe?

• Good you don't want him to

• True I guess, but I want him to WANT to... I mean, looks wise I know I would be his type, but man, I guess I was too prude for too long?

• What kinda guy is he lol 😆

• Is a player, he just goes up to whoever ha wants, and takes em home, but with me, he just States at me all the time... Looks at the floor, blushes, but never asked me for sex... He is quite a giant and I am as small as small gets... maybe he is afraid of a small girl?

• Yeah little bit complicated but don't worry everything will be ok soon 😆

• How do you know? Lol. I just want to be his friend really.. I like him as a person, and feel like he is extremely intelligent, so I am lonley for his friendship and things i could talk about scientifically etc, that I think only HE would get...

What Girls Said 0